The Diocese requires all volunteers to update their safe environment training annually to retain their “cleared” status. Your renewal date is on the front of your ID badge. You may update your training by visiting the Diocese of Dallas website and reviewing your Safe Environment record. If you have any questions, please contact the safe environment officer at 972-938-1953 ext. 32 or email@example.com.
- Enter your first name, last name and home address and click “search”
- Your file will open and you may update your record
- If no changes – click “Update Information and Continue”
- You can view all of the training classes you have already taken by clicking on “View all online courses” and also view all of the training classes that are available to you
- Complete (1) online course
- You must call the parish office to schedule an appointment to have a new picture taken for your ID badge, you will not be allowed to use previous picture.