We have been a part of the local Waxahachie community for one hundred and thirty nine years. Please join us as we prepare to celebrate a milestone, our 140 anniversary by purchasing a Memorial Brick inscribed with your personal message.
Your customized brick paver will be placed in the renovated plaza in front of the church. Please print and fill out the form and drop it at the Parish Office with payment or turn in after mass. Place your order by December 31, 2013.
Bricks come in two sizes
- 8x8 for a donation of $175
- 4x8 for a donation of $100
Proceeds of the Memorial Bricks will go towards the renovation of the church and plaza. For more information, please call 972.938.1953 or email email@example.com.
- The Parish Office is located on 609 Kaufman Street
- Receptionist, Julia Fuentes
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday - 8 am - 4 pm
- Closed for lunch 12:45 - 1:30 pm
- Call: 972.938.1953 or Fax: 972.923.3501
Volunteers – if the date on your badge is DECEMBER 2013 – it’s time to renew! You can click here to update online or call the office for a hard copy of the test.
- Safe Environment Officer, Dina Rolen
- Office Hours: Tuesday - Thursday - 9 am - 2 pm
- Questions, call 972.938.1953 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Faith Formation, James Speelman
- Office Hours: Tuesday - Friday - 9 am - 3 pm
- Questions, call or text 214.949.5306 or email@example.com
Sacrament of Penance
- Saturdays 3:00 - 4:00 pm & immediately following the Friday 8 am Mass
- By appointment; call the parish office: 972.938.1953
Exposition / Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Fridays after the 8 am Mass
Eucharist to the Sick and Shut-in
Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion are available to bring Communion to persons in hospitals, nursing homes, and to those who cannot leave their homes. Please contact the parish office, 972.938.1953 to make arrangements.