Mass Cancellations and Online Masses
During this time, Bishop Burns recommends reflecting on the Sunday Mass readings which can be found at https://www.cathdal.org/readings, or, view an online Mass such as those live streamed from the Cathedral Shrine of the Virgin of Guadalupe at 9 a.m. in English and 10:30 a.m. in Spanish every Sunday. Visit www.youtube.com/dallascath to view the live streams. Another option is the daily Mass televised on EWTN.
Live Stream Mass on Facebook
at noon March 29, 2020
English Mass followed by the Spanish Mass
Click here St. Joseph Facebook page
- Saturday 5 pm (English) in the church
- Sunday 8 and 10 am (English) and 12 pm (Spanish) in the church
- Monday – no services
- Tuesday – Thursday 12 pm in the chapel
- Friday 8 am in the chapel
- Friday immediately after 8 a.m. Mass in the chapel
- Saturday 3 p.m. in the church
- Appointment – call the parish office 972.938.1953
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parish Office: 972.938.1953
- Emergency If you need a priest for an extremely serious medical emergency or in danger of death, please leave a message.
Volunteers – if the date on your badge has the current month and year – it’s time to renew!
- New Adult Volunteers
- Current or Renewing Adult Volunteers
- Safe Environment Officer, Nancy Martinez
- Office Hours: Monday thru Thursday, 8:30 am – 4 pm
The Diocese of Dallas has created the Safe Environment Program and its requirements for all volunteers must completed before serving with the children, youth and vulnerable adults of the diocese.
All people of faith are welcome to worship at St. Joseph Catholic Church. We believe that membership in our faith community is signified by completing a parish registration form, participating in the sacramental life of the community and contributing to the support of the parish.
Proof of membership or a letter from your previous parish is required before enrolling children and youth in our faith formation programs.
Contribution envelopes are only printed once a year and distributed in December to members who request them.
Click here Parish Registration Form.